Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast is an app developed by Vile Monarch. Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.The boys & girls are back, and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spinoff to the surprise indie hit 0f 2016, Oh…Sir!...
Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast Review
Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast is an application created by Vile Monarch. Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast was first published on . Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast is accessible for Steam, Other.
The boys & girls are back, and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spinoff to the surprise indie hit 0f 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system
Verbally joust by yourself or take you verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- With the new Character Creation Mode powered by Steam Whatever, you can create your own formulaic celebrity clones in a lab-- just like they do in real Hollywood!
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.