Yup — Math Tutoring App is an app by Yup Technologies Inc.. Yup — Math Tutoring App was first published on November 30, 2020. The app is available on iOS, Other.iOSIf you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular,...
Yup — Math Tutoring App Review
Yup — Math Tutoring App is an application created by Yup Technologies Inc.. Yup — Math Tutoring App was first published on November 30, 2020. The app is accessible on iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Yup — Math Tutoring App requires 68.69MB of free space on your smartphone.
App’s success is proven by 1037 downloads.
Provide your child with math tutoring the moment they need it!
Whether your child is stuck on homework, up late studying, or struggling to learn a concept, they can use the Yup Math Tutoring App to get 24/7 help from expert tutors.
How does Yup work?
Once your child has the app downloaded on their phone or tablet and a plan has been purchased, they open the app and get started:
Snap a photo of a math problem or concept
Get connected to a Yup tutor right away
Work with our tutor to solve the problem together
If your child doesn’t have a phone or tablet or their own, they can use yours! Simply use your number when signing up for a plan.
Plans and Pricing
We know that finding affordable and high-quality math tutoring is a challenge. In-person tutoring can easily add up to hundreds of dollars per month, and that’s only for two hour-long sessions per week. Yup plans start at just $87 per month, and every plan guarantees unlimited access to teaching from expert tutors.
- You can choose the length of your child’s Yup plan so that it fits their school schedule, whether they need tutoring for a year or just a semester
- Our 2-week guarantee ensures you can try Yup for 2 weeks and receive a full refund if it’s not the best fit
- Plans for 6 months and longer give the flexibility to pause and resume whenever you need, whether for school holidays or breaks
Visit yup.com/select-plan to learn more!
How is Yup different?
Familiar Learning Tools
- All tutoring takes place on smartphones and tablets
- Your child works with tutors using familiar mobile tools like messaging and photo-sharing
- Tutors use a virtual whiteboard to illustrate math concepts and show tutoring steps
- Yup tutors are current and former teachers, education professionals, and graduate students with an average of 5 years math teaching experience
- All of our tutors pass a rigorous subject test and teaching exam
- Only 5% of applicants are accepted to become Yup tutors
- Yup tutoring is available for your child 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Tutoring is unlimited, so your child never has to worry about running out of time or number of sessions
- Yup tutors tailor each session to your child’s individual preferences and learning needs
Why Parents Choose Yup
- Yup is an app for learning, not cheating! Our tutors make sure students understand concepts versus simply giving away the answer
- App-based, 24/7 availability means no more making appointments or driving to tutoring centers
- All tutoring sessions are made available to view in the Yup Family Portal, so you can review your child’s progress
Subjects Covered by Yup
- Early Math
- Algebra II
- Calculus AB
Yup tutors also cover Integrated Math (Math 1, Math 2, Math 3) and all K-12 grade Common Core math. Yup can also be used for SAT and SAT II preparation.